Apprenticeship pays, and we have the studies to prove it. For employers new to hiring apprentices, setting up a program and figuring out what they need to do can be daunting. It doesn’t need to be. CAF-FCA has developed a number of resources for employers with information about everything from identifying supports to hiring and training an apprentice.
Start with our one-pagers, which feature tips about hiring, training and retaining your apprentice. Learn more about the financial supports available and access insights from employers and apprentices about what it takes to establish and maintain a successful program.
- What is Apprenticeship? (And why don't we use it?)(PDF)
- What does it take to create an Apprenticeship program? (PDF)
- A Journeyperson's guide to apprentice training (PDF)
- Consider a female apprentice (PDF)
- Testimonials (PDF)
- Apprenticeship resources – just ask (PDF)
- Complete Toolkit (PDF)
The Apprenticeship Advantage
Get started on the right foot with one-pagers designed to answer your questions and point you to the information you need to make your apprenticeship program successful.
- Retaining your Best People (PDF)
- Recruiting Tomorrow's Workers Today (PDF)
- Hiring Top Talent (PDF)
- Building a Better Workforce (PDF)
- Meeting Business Needs (PDF)
- Earning Return on Training Investment (PDF)
- Finding Resources Online (PDF)
Looking for more employer resources? Check out www.apprenticeshippays.com.